Black 37 Gen 3 on order.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, 1st Raptor and F150 owner. I've owned two F250s and one F450 but finally decided to get away from the larger desiel segment. Wife and I downgraded to a 7k lb Travel trailer now so dont really need one anymore. Always wanted a Raptor so stars aligned.

Lucky to have a small ford dealer right by my house who had an unused MY21 allocation and I jumped on it yesterday! Went with black after almost going for lead foot with the blue interior being the determining factor. Just couldn't see the blue interior not clashing with the lead foot.

Also, my current MY19 F250 Platinum is for sell if anyone is interested. 20210719_161354.jpg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Congrats on your order. You have had some big rigs. The Raptor is going to feel like a sports car to you. Let’s see that window sticker when available! Enjoy it.

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Congrats on your order. You have had some big rigs. The Raptor is going to feel like a sports car to you. Let’s see that window sticker when available! Enjoy it.
Thanks, looking forward to it.