Bitten by the Raptor Bug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phil Unger

Reaction score
Hello members,

Bought my 2019 802A 3 weeks ago and can't stop smiling about it. It took me 6 months and 4 dealerships to find the right color and options. It was a journey!

One quirk with the truck is the pre-collison sensor warning keeps coming on. Other than that it is great.

Add the Linex box liner and the BakFlip Mx4. Now to get Expel and I am golden.

Are there any must have easy mods that are warranty save that the members would recommend?

Phil

20190518_113012.jpg

20190602_140107.jpg

20190518_113022.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

The collision sensor can be a little finicky, especially with cars turning to the right in front of you, if you don’t brake immediately. it’s particularly sensitive if you are still on the gas, or coasting.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

The collision sensor can be a little finicky, especially with cars turning to the right in front of you, if you don’t brake immediately. it’s particularly sensitive if you are still on the gas, or coasting.

My wife's Ex Sport is way more sensitive then my Raptor is. I think they all have a mind of their own.

OP
OP
Phil Unger

Phil Unger

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the comments! I am a huge fan of the Race Red color and I know I need lights in the bumper!

@JohnyPython - the 1st picture is taken at Country Hills Golf course in Calgary. I hope to take the truck to Canmore and do some mountain off roading etc. but haven't had the time yet.

Phil