Billet rear links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

semaj

Reaction score
Have you installed them yet. I have installed the RPG 5-link on my Gen3 and have binding and popping. They are replacing the bearings with bushings at the frame mount attachment spot. Hopefully they mentioned this to you. Call them asap before install.

SuperSafety

Reaction score
Those pieces are sexy, especially with it being exposed under the truck. They're on my list to purchase, just not at the top.

Juanitobunito

Reaction score
I’d love to get these but want to see how the uniballs would hold up to the Midwest winters I’m exposed to.

Reaction score
Have you installed them yet. I have installed the RPG 5-link on my Gen3 and have binding and popping. They are replacing the bearings with bushings at the frame mount attachment spot. Hopefully they mentioned this to you. Call them asap before install.
Did you get this figured out. i have been hearing this about the kits. Seen people going back to stock.