Billet rear links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering what the difference is over the stock links. RPG's website doesn't provide any info on benefit but doe $3.5k it'd have to be significant

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wondering what the difference is over the stock links. RPG's website doesn't provide any info on benefit but doe $3.5k it'd have to be significant
The only difference is strength and servicable rod end/pivots. Wouldn't change any driving characteristics. I want these but not on top of my list at the moment.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They decrease weight and increase strength over stock. They use stainless steel Uniball pivots rather than the OEM rubber bushings (check out the panhard bar picture Foster posted in this thread). So less flex & binding as the axle moves up & down too.

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We sell them being a RPG vendor on FRF for nearly 10 years (and offer members some discounts, hint hint). Just sold the full set to @Sitdown so perhaps when he gets them installed, he will post pictures. He got the Fox Orange.

BigTaco

Reaction score
Lighter links would make the truck handle better. The Uniball pivots are stronger but will wear faster than stock. I would make sure to lube the Uniball pivots with Tri-Flow or Driven Racing oil Speedlube. Need to inspect and clean on the regular as well.