Billet rear links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
willwwright

willwwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Camburgs kit doesn’t include the Panhard bar, it only includes the upper and lower links. RPG’s kit comes with a billet Panhard bar for a full 5-Link swap!
good catch, wonder why... Is the RPG pan hard bar just a replica of the stock one? Cant beef it up much since the spare goes in there! Do you have another shot of the ph bar, like top looking down to see its profile?

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good catch, wonder why... Is the RPG pan hard bar just a replica of the stock one? Cant beef it up much since the spare goes in there! Do you have another shot of the ph bar, like top looking down to see its profile?
Technically it should be stronger regardless of size due to it being a one piece billet construction.

I’ll be talking to Corey at RPG this week regarding the build he’s going to be doing on my R and I’ll follow back up with you.

Here are two comparison pics:
E9AED9F5-693D-44D5-9000-43BBF17DC009.jpeg
47876A04-A67D-422C-9639-DAC94ACA0364.jpeg
See attached link for more details and pics on the Panhard Bar:

Last edited:
OP
OP
willwwright

willwwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Technically it should be stronger regardless of size due to it being a one piece billet construction.

I’ll be talking to Corey at RPG this week regarding the build he’s going to be doing on my R and I’ll follow back up with you.

Here are two comparison pics:
View attachment 388427
View attachment 388428
See attached link for more details and pics on the Panhard Bar:

That machining is beautiful! Thanks for the pictures