Biggest tire for stock bead lock capable wheel 17 raptor screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jcro0311

Reaction score
I’m looking at a set of vision 7 wheels from the Baja Raptor for my 17, but I do want to throw a new set of tires on my beadlock capable wheels for the time being as these things are getting ready for bed.

I don’t think I’d go that route, but I see people saying they can fit 37’s on the stock wheels. I’d feel more comfortable with 35’s.

from what I read, the 35’s fit with no issues yes? I’m not an off roader, so this is more aesthetic for me.

no other modifications needed to just buy a set of 35’s? Does anyone know that correct tire size? And spacers are a no no I have read.

sorry, I have scoured the earth for this answer but everyone has a different answer considering their different suspension setup.
Thanks

OP
OP
J

Jcro0311

Reaction score
I’m looking at a set of vision 7 wheels from the Baja Raptor for my 17, but I do want to throw a new set of tires on my beadlock capable wheels for the time being as these things are getting ready for bed.

I don’t think I’d go that route, but I see people saying they can fit 37’s on the stock wheels. I’d feel more comfortable with 35’s.

from what I read, the 35’s fit with no issues yes? I’m not an off roader, so this is more aesthetic for me.

no other modifications needed to just buy a set of 35’s and stuff them on the 17” BL? Does anyone know that correct tire size? And spacers are a no no I have read to add on? Like I said, not off roading this thing. Truck goes to Target 3 times a week lol

sorry, I have scoured the earth for this answer but everyone has a different answer considering their different suspension setup.

I just want a beefier look and a tad more height. No issues with the BFG’s either.

no other modifications needed to just buy a set of 35’s? Does anyone know that correct tire size? And spacers are a no no I have read.

Thanks

Thanks

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both 35s and 37s will fit fine on stock wheels. You can run 35's with 0 modifications of any kind.

Need4SpeedMotorsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have tested out the fitment 35x12.5/17, it would work fine, we sell packages with that set up no modifications needed.

Good luck on the set up! If you need help getting a package set up let us know glad to issue you a quote.

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What benefits are there going from the stock 315 to a 35? Why wouldn't 35s come fitted from the factory?