Bigger sub in the back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the sheer amount of conflicting info on adding subs to a B&O unleashed system is frustrating. Goodsounds makes a plug n play rear seat option but does it sound bad bc of the roll off? I can’t imagine 6.5” sundown subs sounding good to begin with. They make an under bench option and JL makes a stealth box option but how does that sound with the roll off? Not dropping 10k when i just want to fill in the low end.
you will be louder with aftermarket subwoofers. you are still going to be affected by the eq curve but you can gain the amp up to reduce it. definitely get a bass knob though

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I pulled my 15" Zv6's the other day because of a vacation trip we are taking to Gatlinburg this weekend. I still needed bass but have to carry doggy's. I threw in two 8" Hutchinson's in a $200 enclosure I got this morning from the local stereo shop. I have a Gately enclosure on the way but it won't get here in time. Anyone else's garage look this bad? In this picture there are two 15's, eight 8's, 5 enclosures, Mechamn370 alternator, Sundown Audio SAI 1250 amp, Sundown Audio SALT-8 amp and my wifes's old skar sub before I transitioned her over to only Sundown. Instead where's Waldo it's where's the car audio?!

garage.jpg

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I pulled my 15" Zv6's the other day because of a vacation trip we are taking to Gatlinburg this weekend. I still needed bass but have to carry doggy's. I threw in two 8" Hutchinson's in a $200 enclosure I got this morning from the local stereo shop. I have a Gately enclosure on the way but it won't get here in time. Anyone else's garage look this bad? In this picture there are two 15's, eight 8's, 5 enclosures, Mechamn370 alternator, Sundown Audio SAI 1250 amp, Sundown Audio SALT-8 amp and my wifes's old skar sub before I transitioned her over to only Sundown. Instead where's Waldo it's where's the car audio?!

View attachment 426286
I see most of what you listed. I didn't know they made 9th place trophies though. ;)