Bigger brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
zaherachour

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it B. Than I will gather as much info, and when I get myself on a raptor I will what it will offer. Then I will decide. Again thanks

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well u may have a point. I am clueless of the brake performance on the raptor, so I will have to check. I want to make sure that I can rely on the brake. That's why I am relying on you guys so that I can find the suitable thing. That's why we have a forum, ain't it?!

Nov2009 I had an accident, somewhere in the middle of turkey on the highway, with my 2005 lariat because of the brakes. If the other vehicle was a car, I would have minor repairs. But that thing was a 16wheeler. So big damages. I still want to beat the **** out of that guy. He jumped from the right lane to the middle with no warning on a rainy night. @$&!

Money is no issue when it comes to safety, specially when u live in the Congo. Which is in he centre of Africa. The capital is a jungle itself and ppl will jump at the car anytime. So better be prepared when u have such a heavy car. Otherwise ur in big trouble.
Believe me u should see to believe me.

Did you buy your hard disk back yet?

OP
OP
zaherachour

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha. U still remember. Not yet. The guy will give it back if I pay a 5000$, So I forgot about it. Maybe he will have the tendency to lower the price. But am sure it's gonna take time.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahahaha. U still remember. Not yet. The guy will give it back if I pay a 5000$, So I forgot about it. Maybe he will have the tendency to lower the price. But am sure it's gonna take time.

You should take up a collection here.....

OP
OP
zaherachour

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am just sad that I lost all pics. My trips in Romania to varna to turkey, Cannes, Paris, saint tropez. And many more. Specially some off road trips pics and videos

OP
OP
zaherachour

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am not sure if they can be compared with wilwood but they look better than the stock if the info is correct.. Thanks Gordon.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't run drilled or slotted rotor's in the dezert if you plan on running hard. They tend to crack when they get heated, at least in the front. But I really don't think anyone here is going to get the brakes that hot.
I looked into the Raptor's brake set up and I was pretty amazed at how well they were set up from the factory and wouldn't think about up grading them.

OP
OP
zaherachour

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that's a good info I need. Here we have 2 season. Dry season 23 to28 and hot season 31 degree celcius to who how much. It's freekin hot.