BIG your welcome and thank you!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
with the 2013 status thread ending and the 2014 thread already started id like to thank the members who took the the time to send thank yous and gifts my way.
(a couple of the gifts keep the wife from:favorites68: so much about me being on the forum so much.) she thinks its an extra special place and it is.

i went threw the wait myself and know how much a little extra info helps along the way and am so glad i can help make things a little easier.

its not the raptor but the members that make this forum a great place !
i hope in the future to meet a few of you and as long as i am able ill try and help out when a i can.

the gifts are not necessary but they come with great appreciation, thanks so much! now if i could just get a few vendors some info.

2014 status thread, ill be checking in.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, is there a story here? I think I missed it

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Nvm, got it. Looks like you have provided a lot of information to people and helped a bunch out. Thank you for being such a great member here.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you were an awesome help to many on the forum blood....... by the way, whats my status on my 14 order? hahaha. anytime you are ready for your upgrades, let me know

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank You again blood. You helped myself and a lot of others on here with info that kept a lot of us sane during the waiting game.
A sincere Thank You to you Sir!!!