Big thanks to TMX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my 40" Blackhawk light bar, but brackets were not ready. They sent the light bar and removed a bracket from their personal truck so I could have the light for a road trip in a couple days. Light bar install was easy and the wires reached the pass through wires and body ground point by routing around battery. I like the quality of the Blackhawk and this thing is bright. I love it and thanks to all the guys at TMX they have great service and answered several questions I had before I ordered. I definitely recommend TMX and will do more business with them. THANKS!!
uguhanuz.jpg

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered my 40" Blackhawk light bar, but brackets were not ready. They sent the light bar and removed a bracket from their personal truck so I could have the light for a road trip in a couple days. Light bar install was easy and the wires reached the pass through wires and body ground point by routing around battery. I like the quality of the Blackhawk and this thing is bright. I love it and thanks to all the guys at TMX they have great service and answered several questions I had before I ordered. I definitely recommend TMX and will do more business with them. THANKS!!
uguhanuz.jpg

Glad you like the 40 and hope your trip went well!

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
uguhanuz.jpg

Mind posting some more pics of the mounting?

OP
OP
Raw Horsepower

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mind posting some more pics of the mounting?

Custom sized L-brackets. Super easy install
Mounts to existing bolts
e9y6u8eg.jpg
I put brackets on first
regymy5a.jpg
Trimmed corner of plastic holder for trans cooler
epeqy4aj.jpg
Routed wire through splash shield
y6u4ugad.jpg
Routed around battery in small wire wrap from Home Depot
9u2yvebu.jpg
Just reaches factory pass through wires and ground bolt I fender support
e6yhameh.jpg
Completed install
ju3anygu.jpg
This light worked awesome, used it a lot between Bishop CA and Boise ID.