BIG Thank You to 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very BIG Thank You to Adam and 4x4TrucksLEDs.com. I've wanted a set of Alpharex Midnight headlights ever since I saw the video from Keep it Dirty. I had already bought the GJ Motorsports 3rd brakelight from 4x4TruckLEDS, so I PMed Adam, and told him I wanted a set. Adam told me that they were all sold out, everywhere, and even Alpharex was back ordered until September.

Adam told me after about 5 PM's to order them to at least get on the list before they sold out again. Well, I ordered on Wednesday, at a much cheaper price than anybody else, and they showed up yesterday, but I wasn't home to sign for them, so I got them today! 3 days! Can't say enough. Great price, great customer service, free shipping, and a free t -shirt! If you need lighting, you should give 4x4TruckLEDs.com a shout.Thanks again, Adam.

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad to help out. Now imagine if you had ordered them when you first wanted to. You'd have them installed by now :)