Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaron1085

Reaction score
Finished a couple of projects tonight:

-Baja Designs S8 Installed
-Swapped Center Foglight for Baja Designs Squadron Sport Amber
-Moshimoto Oil Catch Cans
-Moshimoto Transmission Cooler

Quick Notes:
-The S8 installation was really simple following the CJ Offroad video. To help with aiming, I didn't actually use the Baja-provided hardware for the light. I used a flat washer on the light side and a crush washer on the bolt side with two blue lock-tited bolts. It's torqued enough it won't move but enough that the washers allow the light to be angled up or down if needed with some force. Because of the space between the grill and shutters, I pushed the topside mounts forward which were also really well machined and fit perfectly with the frame of the shutter shroud.
-The Moshimoto Transmission Cooler is huge and mounted quickly, it's a direct fit. Will top off the transmission to account for the fluid I lost/spilled
-The Catch Cans went in without much effort. The hoses were different than the install video which took some sorting but not a big deal otherwise. Their fit and finish was better than expected, they are designed well.

Current Aux Map:
Aux 1 - Baja Designs S8 Lightbar
Aux 2 - Baja Designs X6 Lightbar
Aux 3 - Baja Designs Squadron Sport Spot (White)
Aux 4 - Baja Designs Squadron Sport Driving (Amber) Driving & Sport Wide (White)
Aux 5 - Baja Designs S8 Lightbar (Amber)
Aux 6 - Baja Designs S2 Reverse Lights

Picking up my 2019 Raptor w: 35k miles tomorrow. I think catch can may be the first mod. Do others have some insights on using catch cans?

I currently run one on my Whipple mustang and feel it’s a solid preventative enhancement.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell is going on here?!?!

I like boxes, like I like my women, delivered on a crate.

OP
OP
raiderofthelostark

raiderofthelostark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RSI SmartCap Installed. Took a little help from some friends to assemble and mount but damn is it impressive. Fit absolutely perfectly and the build quality is insane.

Wiring it up and adding some cargo lighting tomorrow.

11A8B10E-3485-41AD-9905-59595DE40977.jpeg

Last edited:

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great build and loved how detailed you are in the write up. That’s sexy! Great job.

pnwtruck

Reaction score
Such an awesome thread you have going!
What does one need to do for help on the coding of removing some annoying beeps and whatnot? Located here in the PNW also :)