Big O at's

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Wheels & Tires Forum [GEN 1]' started by richm, Oct 23, 2015.

Sponsored By: Texas Motorworx
  1. richm

richm Member

Time for new rubber. Overall, i have been happy with the Goodrich AT's that came on the truck. Looking at the new KO2's Looking at others as well. Big O has their AT's at considerably less money, with a great hazard warranty. Anyone have any experience with the Big O tires? They do not look nearly as aggressive as the Goodrich. Not looking for a supper aggressive Mud tire, as i pull a trailer and do a lot of highway miles in addition to off roading here in Colorado, but still want a good off-road tire. Guess that's why they make All Terrain's!
    Thanks in advance!

2. LekRap

LekRap Full Access Member

I'd stick with the BFG's, I just got KO2's myself and love them.

As far as the cheaper tires...why skimp on such a nice truck? For a few hundred more bucks, get a very solid, very proven tire.

That's my 2 cents

RV67 and Backinblack like this.
  3. NJStangersJonathan

NJStangersJonathan Full Access Member

Tires are definitely not something to go cheap on...definitely go with the BFGs with discount tire direct. Their tire damage warranty fee is totally worth it. It's gotten me two BFG replacement tires with no questions asked for free!

4. The Macf

The Macf FRF Addict

Duratracs, especially with the snow. Come to Moab next year.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f113/moab-2016-a-44864/

5. richm

richm Member

Thanks for the input. I went with the Goodrich KO2's first impressions are they are QUIET. and look great!

MajorAR and LekRap like this.