BIG disappointment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
warrior

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
A big longshot. Employee discount isn't a number off the truck. It's a set number above invoice. There isn't $4k in mark up on the truck anyway. When the info is logged into the computer when working the deal, the VIN will show SVTHP with the MSRP and invoice price. If the truck comes within a set amount of invoice and is sold, the dealer can pay a penalty and possibly lose allocation for more Raptors. SVT is extremely strict on this.

hmm, I find it hard to believe their isnt 4-5K OVER invoice in that rig? plus dealer has holdback (1-2%), seems other guys here have got similiar deals.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
hmm, I find it hard to believe their isnt 4-5K OVER invoice in that rig? plus dealer has holdback (1-2%), seems other guys here have got similiar deals.

don't forget the 10%-20% internet exaggeration factor :D .

OP
OP
warrior

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
just got the build date for the supercrew, Monday Nov 22, yippee !!!!
looks like a BIG x-mas present for me !!

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
just got the build date for the supercrew, Monday Nov 22, yippee !!!!
looks like a BIG x-mas present for me !!

Congrats!

BTW, if it's a Monday it seems like it might be the build week (was in the case of my brothers and my own)....of course it could be the Monday too.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
It's probably negative publicity directed from the other forum and their "spiders". Ignore it would be my $0.02...

beleiver

Reaction score
My local dealer said that Costco discount doesnt apply to Raptor or GT (svt's).
Did you go through the online-costco route?