*Big Blue's Guide to Raptor Runs*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A great read Mike. I can't wait to make it to another event....just need to figure out which one and when I can make it. That SDBR looks amazing, is the whole run kid friendly?

They are certainly addictive, that's for sure!

Yes, every element of the SDBR was kid friendly and a little birdy told me that Run will be returning in 2015. It was awesome.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am also proud and honored to have walked away as the 1st place Time Attack winner with a 3 lap time of 5:04 and a Big Check for $1,400!!! (Which now offically makes me a professional race truck driver!!)

You can't tell me that this last sentence isn't part of some childhood dream....

Congratulations Blue. Great additional write ups.

One thing you may want to include is what modifications you have on you truck and how they have helped you on some of the runs.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can't tell me that this last sentence isn't part of some childhood dream....

Congratulations Blue. Great additional write ups.

One thing you may want to include is what modifications you have on you truck and how they have helped you on some of the runs.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Great Idea Joe, thank you!

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Badlands trip sounds awesome, is there a thread with route maps in it somewhere?

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Badlands trip sounds awesome, is there a thread with route maps in it somewhere?

Nope, we don't publish the routes. There is liability on us (myself, YJ, & RW) if we do and something happens to someone.

Routes get sent to participants a couple weeks before departure,

For sdbr badlands. Not badlands outside Indy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk