*Big Blue's Guide to Raptor Runs*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Leaving Chicago suburbs on the Thursday morning. Convoying straight out to havoc and coming back that Monday

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't due to me switching jobs and traveling so damn much and keeping the wife happy. Happy wife = happy life. She's really supportive, but I am not ready with the prep stuff for Havoc, but also for this job I am doing. I have no prep stuff done, going to South Dakota (tomorrow!!!) and will need oil changes, etc, etc done. Wine wine, I know.... :0

I thought about driving my truck down (instead of normally flying) to Akron, OH on the 17th (where I am traveling to alot), leave it there, fly back to Green Bay the 19th, go on my other weekend vacation (yes, Vegas again), then fly from Vegas to Akron on the 24th, then work thru the 26th, then go from Akron to Havoc and then drive back home to Green Bay.

When you guys convoy'ing down and from where?

We are leaving early AM (4 or 5 in the morning) on Thursday and picking up trucks as we pass through IL, IN and OH and then on to PA...

It's gonna be Epic and you will have plenty of support. :head3: