*Big Blue's Guide to Raptor Runs*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Updated For Havoc in the Hills II and Rise of the Phoenix. :mwah1:

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One hell of a write up! Definitely looking forward to TRR this year which will be my first!

Thank you. TRR is the quintessential Raptor Event, IMO. There is nothing out there that can compete with a 42 Mile Track. Trey has perfected this event over the years and there's a reason it's the longest running and largest Raptor event.

You will have an awesome time! The Track is marked exceptionally well for hazards so just take it slow the first lap or two before you begin you push it. If you can, plan on camping at the Ranch too, only adds to the fun.

Have a great time!

Last edited:

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there any one place or Facebook page to keep track of all the events in on one page?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there any one place or Facebook page to keep track of all the events in on one page?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, most of the events I attended do not run any longer aside from TRR and Snoball which are both going strong. They each bring in 100 trucks an event and IMO are "must" do events for every raptor owner. They are polar opposites and each incredible in their own way. While they could not be any further different, the Raptor excels in both environments.

While many of those other events haven't happened for awhile, the good news it that there seems to be a lot more regional groups doing local events which is awesome. If you are looking to do your first event, TRR is in the Spring, do it.

D

Deleted member 12951

Ditto on attending TRR in the spring, best Raptor Run out there if you want to see over 100 raptors and get a good idea what your Raptor can do. I’ve been going to every one since 2014 when I got my Raptor. Yeah it has some rocky parts but if you have the suspension, just go faster and it smooths it out. :)

But by far the ultimate Raptor run is Baja, it makes TRR feel like a cake walk. I’ve gone 3 times and going for my 4th time in March. I drive from Missouri which is a 24hr drive to just get to the Tecate crossing, still so much worth it.

Trip that I went on in 2016, my truck is in the video

Last trip that TRR did (long video but awesome)