GEN 2 Bicycle in cabin?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigH2OChief

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my previous 2015 SCREW, either my Cervelo P3 or Cannondale SuperSix fit in the back seat with no issues. I have dogs so I already had quilted dog covers and then used a padded blanket to wrap my frame and wheel sets. A bike with a set of CF wheels and a Zip Disc fit perfect and I never had any issues with damage.

dart raptor

Reaction score
I have rocky mount Rack in the bed of mine but most time just put in back if not using back seat . Im lazy easy to get raod bike out of back seat. Mountian bike i have to take the front wheel off. I just cover with old sheet or blanket . Im also cheap. Never had problems in back seat and feel safer with them inside and out of sight.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you catch he is in the UAE... Have you ever spent any amount of time there? The sand blasting that occurs is real. I wouldn't want any of my expensive race bikes being pounded by that either. It's intense, there is nothing like some of the storms that pop up over there.

Here in the US, no issues tossing my bikes on a 1UP. Over there, I think he's got a valid concern. Maybe you shouldn't be so dismissive.
Have you ever driven on hwy 8 in southern cali near imperial sand dunes? These use snow plows for clearing the sand off of the highway, lol. We had to pull over as we couldn't see in front of us one time, it was so bad. Sandblasted the headlights. Good times!

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just carried two bikes (Wifes Trek/My Co-Op MBs) in my 18 Raptor's bed for a 800 mile trip. I have a Rough Country tri-fold flush mount Bed Cover. I placed a sit-up mat on the bed floor, removed my front wheel but hers fit fine assembled.
Nary a scratch incurred.

No worries...:)

Last edited:

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t start with a SCAB that’s for sure

Psshhh. I can easily fit my wife's xs 47cm Trek Emonda in the back of my scab. All I have to do is take everything out of the back seats and realize it would have been way easier to put the bike in the bed.