Bi-Directional Remote Start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beakster

Reaction score
I have ordered my Scab with the Bi-Directional Remote Start System with Vehicle Security ??? is there an difference from that to a regular Remote Start ford offers??

:smokin:

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes the bi-directional is a ford accessory. You will have a separate dongle for that system. It extends the range and provides an audible feed back when the vehicle has started.

OP
OP
B

Beakster

Reaction score
Thanks Huck

Anyone have an image of that dongle or does it look just like that one on the ford website just looking for a heads up for the day when i pick the truck up.. Finally got to see the window sticker.. Window sticker don't mention anything about the Bi-Dir remote start??

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is a dealer installed option, so it wont be on the window sticker. And yes it is the dongle that is pictured on the accesories site. There will also be an added antenna for it that gets mounted to the windshield. Rougly 3-3.5 inches long.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for that price, i would skip it. you are halfway there for a new viper 5904. let me know if you are interested in any directed products.