BFGoodrich T/A KO2 37 C rated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShawnJ

Reaction score
It’s time for tires and I’ve been reading non stop about 35s to 37s, benefits, cons, and horror stories of tires. Which tire is better than the stock tires or weight differences. It’s a lot of information… but with the T/A KO2 37 being a smaller 37 and now offered in a C rating. Has anyone ran these on a Gen 2 and if so do you like them? I know it takes dealers/icon leafs in the back and springs up front with trimming but with these tires not much heavier than stock. Seems like a middle of the road option with wanting a bigger tire. Post pictures if you have and of course sorry if this has been posted before I didn’t see it when searching. Thanks!

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The load rating of the tire doesn’t effect the overall diameter of the tire. You would still have to do all the work associated with running any 37” tire

OP
OP
ShawnJ

ShawnJ

Reaction score
The load rating of the tire doesn’t effect the overall diameter of the tire. You would still have to do all the work associated with running any 37” tire
You are correct. I guess it’s more appealing knowing it’s a softer tire than what other 37s are. My post is confusing and I tried to delete it lol.

Ryan C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 3/4" lift with my 3.0s, and while I"m running the D load 37s, I had to bend the pinch weld and also had some minor trimming of plastic on the fender flares with a flap disc. No rubbing now at full compression

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Admission - I use my 2020 Raptor on the road only and avoid full jounce or rebound. My 37” K02 tires on OEM bead lock wheels do not rub. I also have Eibach springs and Deavers (+1) installed (a setup I highly recommend).

I ended up with load rated D tires. The 8-ply D rated 37” tires don’t affect ride quality much vs the OEM 6-ply C-rated 35” K02 tires. Pleasant surprise. I run at 34 psi front and 38 psi back.

Attachments

• 0E1BC25E-67C2-4494-8505-9073E64EECEB.jpeg
    0E1BC25E-67C2-4494-8505-9073E64EECEB.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited: