BFG KO2's $189 each...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would never down grade from the factory load rating. The difference in truck weight is one reason even if it is only a few hundred pounds, another reason is that the factory engineered the suspension to work with tires that flex pattern based on its load rating. It may not make a big difference C vs D and may not harm anything and going up in load rating to E is most likely no issue as well. I think the difference ride is marginal C vs D so it is just easier to stick to the factory rating.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
D range tires in the Raptor's size are pretty much non-existent. You might find 1 or 2 decent ones. It's mostly much E for everything in that size.

C range tires will work just fine on a Gen 1. The C just can't be jacked up to 65 PSI like a D tire or 80 PSI like an E tire. What the tire can carry is a function of the volume and pressure of air in the tire- and a 315/70/17 at 45 psi has the same volume whether it's C, D, or E rated.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I purchased a set to mount later this year. My tires are still in decent shape for now, but I purchased at $189.99/tire as opposed to $172.49. Has anybody had luck with their price guarantee?

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI to those who already purchased... They would not give me the lower price. They said that they don't price match themselves, they only price match competitors.

D

Deleted member 12951

Well I ended up getting a decent deal. At a recent event I won a BFG certificate to get one tire free when buying 3. Of course I was thinking I would have to buy those at full markup retail so it wouldn't be that great overall. I was pleasantly surprised.

Called BFG to begin the process and they said they would sell me the E rated KO2s for $241 each plus tax and only $10 shipping per tire. So my total is going to be around $790 or less than $200 a tire.

Now I am debating of just jumping to 37's KO2s but then I would need to buy 6.

tahitiansoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just tried to order 4 of them but the code CC5OFF doesnt work anymore, any other code available?