BFG KM3 MT 500mile Report

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you hit Poughkeepsie Gulch? Prob the hardest obstacle in the area but in terms or hard its pretty easy for a built jeep.
You need to hit the trails just west of Montrose if you haven't yet. Those are pretty tough.
Beautiful pics btw. I didnt make it up there this year so im pretty jealous!
Also my KM3s on the Raptor are awesome too. When they wear down I will def put another set on.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Today we did Poughkeepsie Pass, Hurricane Mountain, explored a trail that went up to 13,220 feet, and tried to do Clear Lake but it was closed due to fire danger. Weather is coming in, so we decided to cut our trip short by a couple of days and head back to Moab tomorrow. We did all the trails we wanted expect Black Bear which we have done a half of dozen or more times. These will be the last pictures of Colorado from me for a while.

Attachments

• Trail 1.jpg
    Trail 1.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Trail 2.jpg
    Trail 2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 9
  • Trail 3.jpg
    Trail 3.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Trail 4.jpg
    Trail 4.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Today we did Poughkeepsie Pass, Hurricane Mountain, explored a trail that went up to 13,220 feet, and tried to do Clear Lake but it was closed due to fire danger. Weather is coming in, so we decided to cut our trip short by a couple of days and head back to Moab tomorrow. We did all the trails we wanted expect Black Bear which we have done a half of dozen or more times. These will be the last pictures of Colorado from me for a while.
Thanks for sharing your Colorado Adventures. Safe travels :)