BFG K02s Mileage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Three sets of KO/KO2's in 170k miles, I take them to the wear bars. They get loud towards the end but no more than any other tire.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Changed my originals out at 65k miles. Rotate every 10k. They weren’t worn out, but indeed they were noisy. I run in 4A always with no spinning smoke showing off. No issues with grip. Got about 12k on the new set. I also bumped the F/R cold pressure up to 38/36 from 36/34.

aandrews109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had 42k on my originals when I put on new wheels and more KO2's. Rotated every 10k and by a tread depth gauge they still had about half tread remaining (sold original tires & wheels as a set). Ran 36 psi front & 32 psi rear. Not a terribly aggressive driver, but do air it out every now and then.
Not near as satisfied with the new KOs as the OEM tires. New tires are hard to balance and keep balanced. They are the same C-rated KOs OEM tire and have been Road Force Balanced several times.

MNRAPTR

Reaction score
I have 42K on mine and the rears are at half the tread depth of the fronts:p I will replace this summer. Should have 48-50K on by then. The noise is getting up there.

JoeyB

Reaction score
I got a little over 42K out of mine. They were getting too close for comfort for me and Costco was having a sale. Got the same as replacements. Much better and quieter now.

perry

Reaction score
~50 k on the OEM 5 tire set, rotating every 7-10k. 80% blacktop, 20% shot rock roads, blown 6.2 with mostly reasonable driving. They were not on the wearbars but smoked for winter/ snow driving. Lost function in my IWE’s about the same time, no fun.