BFG K02s Mileage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRQ_Raptor

Reaction score
For those of us running the stock 35" BF Goodrich K02 tires, I am wondering what kind of mileage you are getting out of a set.
I recently purchased a 2019 CPO with 29k miles with these tires and by the looks of them, I probably only have another 6 maybeee 7 months before they need to be replaced.

I had the same exact BFG k02s on my previous Wrangler and they lasted much longer, so I assume the quicker wear can be attributed to weight of the vehicle?

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got 37k out of mine, had more tread left in but the sides split on one tire, prob was fine, but i was getting tired of the wet performance and noise.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have over 50K miles on a set of 37" KO2's and plenty of tread life left. I definitely would not say that I am easy on them, but all of those miles are street use. I rotate religiously every 5K miles, so that might be helping with the longevity.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a lot depends on where and how you drive. I took a brand new set of KO2's to Baja for a week. When I crossed back into the US, the right rear was pretty much done and the other 3 were "chunked" pretty good

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
with a 5 tire rotation every 7k miles, I had to replace all 5 tires at 42k miles..... had tread for another 5k easy......but they were so loud I decided to replace.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I replaced mine at 34k. They weren’t cooked but did squirm in the rain enough that I wanted freshies for winter.

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a lot depends on where and how you drive. I took a brand new set of KO2's to Baja for a week. When I crossed back into the US, the right rear was pretty much done and the other 3 were "chunked" pretty good
haha yes, desert running problems