Bezel or No Bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kc flex lights are 1000 lumens a piece. They work great with the color matched amber covers (color matched to the marker and grill lights). They are as powerful as radiance lights.

Not all vendors are approved to sell the bezel kit. To get around this they work hard to dissuade folks from buying it - since they are not authorized to sell it. Reality is the kit looks great, and unlike any of the simple brackets out there - you won’t cut off one of the lights.

So yea, use a bigger light but lose the light anyway.

Here’s a pic of 2 different simple brackets and the. The bezel kit.

2d2d85a5b2f8137d7b018b33c267256f.jpg

02035e92a54fc6ad633212370ca13c5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of the simple brackets are very similar. You cannot align them in any manner you want. Some are better than others but all of them will cut off the inner light.

We install and sell the simple brackets. We even make a stainless steel version which you’ll find to be as adaptive as any other.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Shit.... why do I always seem to be the one to start arguments :(

Yes, it's all your fault. I knew you were the culprit a year ago too I just didn't have the proof. CAUGHT YA leftside!

BTW you police fire or ems? I see the blinky blinky light in your sig. EMS myself

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shit.... why do I always seem to be the one to start arguments :(

No argument from me sir. Just my expert knowledge being shared. Be glad to explain anything to the community. I’ve personally installed and worked with every kit on the market. Including, Baja, ours, nfab, rigid SPP etc. Just like to keep the facts straight.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No argument from me sir. Just my expert knowledge being shared. Be glad to explain anything to the community. I’ve personally installed and worked with every kit on the market. Just like to keep the facts straight.

Well... there IS that ONE bracket system you're not allowed to sell but tried to post anyway on your site :)

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's all your fault. I knew you were the culprit a year ago too I just didn't have the proof. CAUGHT YA leftside!

BTW you police fire or ems? I see the blinky blinky light in your sig. EMS myself

Hahaha a year ago I was in a Chevy and didn’t know the forum existed so that must’ve taken skill on much part.

I am indeed, LEO in SW Missouri (as mentioned above regarding the every year raptor, puts that into perspective as of why that’ll never happen for me LOL.) love me some medical!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Shit come out here to Long Island... highest paid cops in the nation man. You'll have a garage full of Raptors with the OT alone

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shit come out here to Long Island... highest paid cops in the nation man. You'll have a garage full of Raptors with the OT alone

Oh that sounds delightful, cost of living pry isn’t the cheapest though, right!? I think anywhere in the US right now in my field has enough OT to go around for decades lol