Bets Oil Filter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your car is still under warranty. Definitely use OEM filters. I alway uses OEM filters on all my vehicles, because if the factory design it for that vehicle is good enough for me. I use to be a factory warranty rep for a lot of vehicle manufactures, I was the guy that the factory call to send down to the service department to look at a high dollar warranty claim before they repair the problem under the warranty. If is an oil problem to the motor, first thing I look for is an aftermarket oil filter, If there's a aftermarket oil filter on the engine, that's where the arguments starts. Did the oil filter cause the engine problem or something else? If there's an factory oil filter there no problem, look elsewhere for the cause. I am just saying by using all factory parts, there will be no finger pointing. If the vehicle is out of warranty, then you can do whatever the hell you want!!!

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been using the FL500s but curious if Amsoil’s is worth the price [emoji3]

I run Amsoil’s 5w-30 signature series so I’ll probably end up getting their filter [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk