Best Winter Tires for Gen2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I’ve run Nitto Ridge Grapplers for the past 2 winters but haven’t been super happy with their performance on ice/snow. Looking to get much better grip and breaking performance this winter, especially having to drive from Wyoming to Canada for a 2 week trip. What’re the best winter performance tires that are still usable in the summer?

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve run Nitto Ridge Grapplers for the past 2 winters but haven’t been super happy with their performance on ice/snow. Looking to get much better grip and breaking performance this winter, especially having to drive from Wyoming to Canada for a 2 week trip. What’re the best winter performance tires that are still usable in the summer?
Stick with BFG K02s. There the best and perform well in snow.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
I loved the KO2’s that were on my Raptor. I thought they were fantastic in snow and ice. I’ll more than likely go that route when the tires on my TRX need replaced.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like them too. Pretty rare for an oem equipped vehicle