Best Winter Tires for Gen2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The best winter tires for the Raptor (drum roll please) - SNOW TIRES!!!!! Wow would’ve guessed!?!? Lol
If you want to debate what all terrain, mud terrain, or all season tire performs the best in the snow for the category of tire for use year round, that’s a different convo
But the OP asked.... "What’re the best winter performance tires that are still usable in the summer?" :)

Austinx

Reaction score
Bridgestone's Blizzak and Goodyear lineup is my favorite for its winter prowess. These snow truck tires provides enhanced grip and braking performance on snow and ice, making it a solid choice for winter driving. They have a multi-directional tread pattern and a special winter compound for improved traction on icy and snowy roads.

Last edited:

phill0027

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have ran my BFG KO2's the past 6 winters in Washington ...... both 35's and 37's and they run great on compact snow, deep snow, and ice!!!!!