best width/offset for fender flush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the asthetics on the 18s x 37" better
e8ddf0bfe0a7d71f7c2156f76dc0dd93.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What tires are you running? Toyo MT's? 37x12.50?

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Yea i agree the 37s look the best but i dont want to have to hammer on my truck....slight trimming would be acceptable but i draw the line at hammering the welds on it

No offense, but I think your over reacting to the hammering of pinch welds. They are behind the fender liners and are not seen at all. It's also just cutting slits in the overhang every inch or so and "hammering" the excess metal back to be flush. Maybe look into what's intailed in the mod and you should see that it's not banging and hammering on the truck like you may think.

But hey, if your not comfortable, that's your choice. Just don't want you thinking it's more than it is. Best of luck with the wheel and tire choice.

Last edited:

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I wish I would have got 37s really bad. But I didn't and now I regret it. It really isn't hurting anything. You can even get some sealant to seal up your relief cuts and put a good layer of paint over it and you're good to go. I'm going to 37s as soon as these wear out. May even do a burnout of two..

zachcampbell

Banned
Reaction score
Truck looks amazing, What tires are you running specifically?

and what all did you do to get them to fit.

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Says 37 12.50 18 toyos. Looks like he trimmed half his fender flare. And I'm sure hammered pinch welds and probably modified fender liners