Best Weight Distribution Hitch for Raptor?

What is the best Weight Distribution Hitch w/ Built-in Sway Control?

• Anderson 3380

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Blue Ox BXW 1000

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Equalizer 10K 4-Point

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Hensley Arrow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please specify in your reply)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an E2 10,000lb WDH with the round bars. Works really good for my 27' Mallard. No squat, straight and level on a stock raptor.

Michael Coburn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use the e2 as well to tow a Nautique G23. Boats head y at about 7k lbs with close to 600lb tongue weight. I have 2" Deavers and the Camburg bump stops. Seems to work great. I did have to have Ford replace my hitch as the original had a slight negative angle. Otherwise, everything is good.

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm used to the Equal-I-zer ones, and still have a 12k one from a while back (a little big for the Raptor)

I recently got a travel trailer (24', maybe 6k lbs), and it came with an EAZ-Lift R6. I'm not really familiar with it, but it does the job. Anyone know much about this and recommend them (or recommend to get rid of it, lol)

Chicagowin

Reaction score
I use a pro series. I mainly use it because I had it on my old suv tow vehicle. I think any wdh is a must when towing. I tow a 4K travel trailer. I do get some squat though. I don’t want to invest in deavers because I only tow a handful of times a year. Was thinking about the Firestone airbags though. Anyone try them?

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use a pro series. I mainly use it because I had it on my old suv tow vehicle. I think any wdh is a must when towing. I tow a 4K travel trailer. I do get some squat though. I don’t want to invest in deavers because I only tow a handful of times a year. Was thinking about the Firestone airbags though. Anyone try them?

I don't know that there are long travel airbag kits that work on the Raptor.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
I know you have a GEN 2, but here my 7000GWR trailer and my HD Reese setup. Only dropped my rear about 3/4" loaded up and that is with a full stock suspension. 1D0330D0-295D-4470-94FE-BC8A0D5DD7D0_1_201_a.jpeg