Best way to wire 6 pods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McCarthy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions on the best way to wire 6 Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro's to the upfitters? (Will be mounted on a foutz motorsport bumper bracket) I would like all 6 to be on one upfitter.

The only wiring harness they sell for 2 of the lights, perhaps buy 3 double harness kits and splice them together? Or does anyone sell a wiring harness for multiple pods?

I will have a shop do the wiring as I have zero patience so wiring is imaginably not gonna happen for me lol, but want to have the right parts on hand so it's done properly.

Thx!!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score

JayRods

Full Access Member
Reaction score

JayRods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also I wired 2 separate relays trigger wires up to 1 Upfitter switch, so I can split the load from the 6 light in half, 3 lights on each relay, and only using 1 Upfitter switch to control them all.

Last edited:

Chop96

Reaction score

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any suggestions on the best way to wire 6 Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro's to the upfitters? (Will be mounted on a foutz motorsport bumper bracket) I would like all 6 to be on one upfitter.

The only wiring harness they sell for 2 of the lights, perhaps buy 3 double harness kits and splice them together? Or does anyone sell a wiring harness for multiple pods?

I will have a shop do the wiring as I have zero patience so wiring is imaginably not gonna happen for me lol, but want to have the right parts on hand so it's done properly.

Thx!!

We actually make a triple harness for that. It puts 3 pairs of lights on 3 switches. It's all in one

SS3 without backlighting: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crysta...ors-diode-dynamics-rigid-industries-morimoto/

SS3 with backlighting: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crysta...arness-6x-dt-4-pin-connectors-diode-dynamics/

If you want them all on one upfitter... easy. Just twist the 3 upfitter wires on our harness onto your 1 upfitter

60-1004_4__07626.1637006515.jpg

People LOVE our harnesses.. basically best you can get. Plenty of length so you can route the wire how you want. The entire harness is protected with a braided sleeve as well. Weatherproof heat shrinkable wire connectors already on the ends as well and each circuit is labeled.

60-1004_1__27550.1637006520.jpg

1 leg (black) for ground
3 legs for each pair of lights
1 leg for the back-light circuit

Twist A B and C together, put a new wire connector on. DONE. Easy peazy