Best way to improve the street ride quality of a 2019 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn’t agree more with others that 38F/34R is the way to go! Hated the ride with 38 in the rear.

HAPPILY EVER RAPTOR

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s up everyone. I’m a newbie here I’ve been lurking around for a few months trying to gain some knowledge on the raptors. I put up a post a few months ago about the ride quality of the raptor. I went back and forth in my head whether or not to buy one of these truck and I finally decided to go for it. I’ll be picking up my 2019 velocity blue raptor on Tuesday I can’t wait. I’m already looking at things to do to it. I had concerns in the test drive it seemed a bit bouncy or jittery in the rear, my question to you experts is what’s the best way to improve the street ride of this truck? I was thinking a set of Geisers and icons would give it a much better street ride. Would I be correct in thinking that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately I won’t be doing to much off roading living in NY on Long Island.

I added Geiser and Deaver +3s to my 2019 so I could fit 37" tires. That setup will help some with body roll, adding lift, etc...., but your truck will still have a busy ride. Ifyou want a softer ride, following the advice of others and lowering the tire pressure is the way to go.

Bowewelding

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The gen 1 doesn't hang with the gen 2. Be realistic! its faster, lighter, more suspension travel..no brainer.. I run just enough air to keep the light off and I've lightened the compression valveing in the stock shocks..soon to put kings on it so I can further adjust them