Best Tire with aggressive look for daily driving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2020LeadFootFL

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s good for off-road is t necessarily good for snow. M/T tires suck for snow, it just packs into the grooves. You want a lot of siping on the tire for snow. All-around, an AT LT tire from any of the big names will get you to point B in just about any conditions.

2020LeadFootFL

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about tire pressure? I run 37” BF Goodrich KM3s and was wondering about what tire pressure I should run.
My Jeep friends with 37’s run around 30psi on the road, 18-20 on crawls. This seems low for a Raptor, with the 35’s calling for 38psi, but could be a good starting point for experimentation.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yoko geolander
Conti terrain contact
Bfg Ko2

Everything else will be loud.
Find the tire you want and sit on it while its off the rim. If its nice and squishy thats going to be a nice ride on the road. If its stiff and rigid, thats good for wheelin’ and towing.

Last edited:

Wilbur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still preaching about AT3W Wild Peake
I'd get these, but for a set they're close to $300 more than the Cooper AT3s which is the other one I was strongly considering. Are they really that much better?

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
The OEMs are the best out there IMHO. I lived in the NE for years and always replaced other trucks tires with KO2s.

Yup i was born and raised in the far NE and they are a popular tire here. Ive used ko2s and the duratracs both great in all weather. Ko2s definitely last and wear better. Duratracs look more aggressive of them.