Best Tire with aggressive look for daily driving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CT_Raptor

Reaction score
I know this has been discussed in some threads but any recommendations on an aggressive looking (AT or Hybrid) tire for a Gen2 as a daily driver with some light off-roading? Living in the northeast I need something good in snow as well. I've been searching threads looking for a lighter good performing tire and most seem fairly dated. Thank is advance!

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mickey Thompson ATZp3. still a light tire, D sidewall ( not a heavy and Hard E)
also the Mickey Thompson. thats what i run. more road noise then K02. nothing will beat the ko2 in terms of comfort and noise (C sidewall)

my next tire will be the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT. Its similar to the ATZp3, probably looks a little quieter and has better looking sidewalls. This is a light D rated tire also that will not effect mpg much

moog5050

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed in some threads but any recommendations on an aggressive looking (AT or Hybrid) tire for a Gen2 as a daily driver with some light off-roading? Living in the northeast I need something good in snow as well. I've been searching threads looking for a lighter good performing tire and most seem fairly dated. Thank is advance!
I live in upstate NY and just bought the Falken AT3W. Snow rated, reported to be good in wet conditions, quiet and well mannered. They definitely look good. Time will tell but research these. All reports are really good.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes I really was interested in those as well until I saw that were what 73-75 pounds I can’t remember exactly

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The AT3W has been freaking awesome for me.

I've done heavy rain, beach, mud, gravel and I have never had any issues thus far. 30k on this set with plenty of MEAT left and I drive it like I stole it from el chapo on sneaky mission...

OP
OP
C

CT_Raptor

Reaction score
thanks for all the feedback...yeah i've been leaning towards the new Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT but not much info as they're so new. Heard great things about Falken as well but on the heavier side. Would love not to have E rated tires.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks for all the feedback...yeah i've been leaning towards the new Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT but not much info as they're so new. Heard great things about Falken as well but on the heavier side. Would love not to have E rated tires.
I dont think id worry about those being new, mickey is a good brand, and when you compare them to other companies ATs the pattern is similarly shaped. i like my atz p3s and this tires pattern is a little more closed then the p3s so itll ride even better and quieter on the street