Best speed shop in Dallas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Straightpipe

Reaction score
Greetings fellow Raptor drivers, I looking for best speed shop / tuner in the Dallas area. Looking to finally add a tune (probably a Cobb), an inter cooler, air intake and turbo exhaust adapters. Not looking for the cheapest place, but for a quality place that has experience working on gen 2 raptors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Texas Motorworx! Hands down. They built my truck, and did an A+ excellent job, and I didn't even know them. Never met them until I flew there to pick it up.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tmx is a great place to go. they were born building raptors. doesnt matter if its a gen 1 or a gen 2, they will definitely get it done. i think theres a 5% off coupon if you kick jason in the nuts when you see him. well maybe not, but it would still be fun to see. (jason if you see this, love you buddy. in the non.... ****......... ******.............way)

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
Just took my 2018 to TMX to have the factory shocks replaced with some new 19-20 live-valve shocks, along with some new wheels and tires that I had powder-coated. They did a great job, truck is riding like new and quick turnaround. I recommend.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HPP tuning in Garland they do the tuning to a few of the cars on street outlaws and have done two other Raptors other than mine great guys solid work!