Best SoCal trails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are really south in California, Ocotillo Wells and Superstition are great.

But Baja is by far the best. I ran along the 1000/500/400 course last weekend. I should have taken pictures. I am going back in two weeks and will post some. We aired down for some beach fun and also explored bat caves. At one point we came across two big trucks with six federales in each sporting assault riffles. All they said to me was "Tranquilo" because they saw us hauling ass.

Baja is worth the trip. Just be sure to get insurance. I purchase an annual plan and it costs just under a grand for a truck valued at $70,000. The best insurance company is Bajabound.

I have a house down there and see the Baja 500 in my back yard. Here is a picture of the front yard.

IMG_4989 copy 2.jpg

JesseMoody

Reaction score
Just got a Raptor. Here in the SFV (West Valley) Area. Can't wait to get out and see what this thing can do.

Will be in Utah the week of Thanksgiving so gonna try and have some fun when I'm up there.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a Raptor. Here in the SFV (West Valley) Area. Can't wait to get out and see what this thing can do.

Will be in Utah the week of Thanksgiving so gonna try and have some fun when I'm up there.
I have the GPS way points for the Raptor Assault course if the weather is good and no snow.

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns