Best security device for Raptor 2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just lock the plug in my console safe to avoid carrying it.
Mine is mounted lower on the kick panel and not obvious, and I don't have window stickers lol.
Great idea locking up the plug in your console safe.

I think if the sc umbag thief sees the sticker and the plug that’s a nice way to tell them to F*€K OFF haha

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to say something but I hope it doesn't hurt some of your feelings.

If you can afford a 60 70 80 90k truck. Why is your truck outside or in an area that you cannot trust (cities, blue states). I'm seriously trying to understand this.

Yes you might say, well "I want to be protected when I travel" and I get it. For the 95% of the time you stay at your house. Why is your 90k truck outside or in an area that you cannoot trust?

Save that 90k and move to the country if you can afford to people. And stop getting so much Starbucks, its robbing you of your god given brain lol.

Disclaimer: I could care less about your feelings. Hugs.
You’ve never stayed in a hotel or at someone’s house?

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THis is a PRICEY - IDEAL but the COBB ACCESS PORT has a speical option to disable the truck.. NOT SURE how it works to what extent but its a security feature

anyone know if this is a good viable option?? Could someon still bypass it

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
THis is a PRICEY - IDEAL but the COBB ACCESS PORT has a speical option to disable the truck.. NOT SURE how it works to what extent but its a security feature

Would it be too much to ask if you could get a twelve-year-old to turn on grammar and spelling check for you? And maybe lube your shift key? It appears to be sticking badly.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would it be too much to ask if you could get a twelve-year-old to turn on grammar and spelling check for you? And maybe lube your shift key? It appears to be sticking badly.
Geez.... You had to throw in the 12yo comment? criticizing me really??? I guess you got a EGO issue or just a *****... its all good

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I emailed Cobb a while back - using the anti theft mode regularly is not recommended. You would have to carry your AP around.

IMO, if you spent the dough on an AP then Ravelco isn’t out of the question.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed Cobb a while back - using the anti theft mode regularly is not recommended. You would have to carry your AP around.

IMO, if you spent the dough on an AP then Ravelco isn’t out of the question.
Wow.. Did not realize how expensive they are but they look super convenient...

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Geez.... You had to throw in the 12yo comment? criticizing me really??? I guess you got a EGO issue or just a *****... its all good
It's all good. Except for your grammar, punctuation, manners, tone, etc. You should also get your twelve-year-old to teach you how to evade the nanny and call people aššhole without looking like a dúmbass. Seriously, your posts are fücking tiring to read. If you want people to read them, try writing at a seventh grade level. Second grade isn't cutting it.