Best Seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alan C

Reaction score
Are there any vendors on here for seat covers? I want to make sure the ones I buy allow the seat to fold up and down still in my 2017 SCAB.

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had Wet Okole's in my last few vehicles as well but the swamp a$$ factor is HIGH because they are wet-suit material and don't breath well. That being said, they do keep the seats looking brand new.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the Carhartt seat covers. Had them on my gen1 and just ordered though Cj Pony Parts for gen2. Hey work well for me. They don’t let the ac from the seat blow through, can can feel the coolness.

skiborsy

Reaction score
I have the Coverking Cordura Ballistic seat covers in the back of my SCREW and I am able to raise/lower the seats (separate pieces for the back and bottom).

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a light duty temporary set of seat covers? They would not have to fit perfectly, but just something I could quickly throw on, use for an hour or so if I'm dirty and sweaty. Thanks