Best retractable tonneau cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeldarbraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you're still looking, OP, but I found this on amazon recently. I've been going back and forth on whether or not to get this, or to get a tri or quad fold. Either way, ~$900 for a retractable cover with bed rail options is a pretty damn good price from what I've seen..

This one doesn't have any reviews, but the same company makes one that just doesn't have the bed rail channels, and that one seems to have good reviews.

w/ channels:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08M4DT62R/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

w/o channels:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NSKM24B/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

If I end up getting one of these, I'll update here.

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chiming in with the Trifecta 2.0 here. Came on my Gen 1 and couldn’t be easier to operate. 2 Spring loaded handles under the cover, fold back into thirds and latch with the exposed buckles. Takes 30 seconds.

D1B5018B-08B0-4695-A3FD-F0EF368F1A0C.jpeg

leadfoot37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new raptor 37 with factory installed bedliner. I can't tell from these notes whether Rollnlock is better than retrax? I do like the feature where it locks in place exactly where you roll it. Do both products do that? Are these both Ford accessories that I can order from Ford and have installed at the dealer? I need to have it installed20210909_124802.jpg

Last edited:

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new raptor 37 with factory installed bedliner. I can't tell from these notes whether Rollnlock is better than retrax? I do like the feature where it locks in place exactly where you roll it. Do both products do that? Are these both Ford accessories that I can order from Ford and have installed at the dealer? I need to have it installedView attachment 323896
My roll n lock has different locking positions but is not infinitely Adjustable along the track. Mine is also 7 years old so they may have changed the design. Also beautiful Gen 3 but your in the Gen 1 section.

leadfoot37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude! Didn't know there were different gen sections! Thanks for your reply and for saying. Will figure it out I guess.