Best replacement shackles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zx14teryx

Reaction score
im installing Deaver +3hd in a few weeks, who makes the strongest stoke length shackle? Those billet aluminum ones look beefy, but aluminum is not as strong as steel. Camburg makes a chromoly but they look thin.

Opinions?

OP
OP
Z

zx14teryx

Reaction score

ZackZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would choose between KHC like mentioned above, or the RPG. One is steel and one is billet aluminum. Neither of which will break or give you any issues. Honestly depends which you think looks better and which one ur wallet likes better. Since you won’t be able to see them without sticking your head underneath the truck the looks is really a mute point. All that matter is that both are stronger than stock and have greaseable poly bushing that will articulate much better than the stock garbage.

OP
OP
Z

zx14teryx

Reaction score
I would choose between KHC like mentioned above, or the RPG. One is steel and one is billet aluminum. Neither of which will break or give you any issues. Honestly depends which you think looks better and which one ur wallet likes better. Since you won’t be able to see them without sticking your head underneath the truck the looks is really a mute point. All that matter is that both are stronger than stock and have greaseable poly bushing that will articulate much better than the stock garbage.
I don’t see a zerk fitting on those khc

Sliderpilot

Reaction score
I installed +2 Deavers with the RPG shackles and pretty sure they don't have a zerk on them, but will double-check when I get home. I hope they do because they are probably due for some grease, noticing some noises back there since our temperatures have gotten colder here in South Dakota.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed +2 Deavers with the RPG shackles and pretty sure they don't have a zerk on them, but will double-check when I get home. I hope they do because they are probably due for some grease, noticing some noises back there since our temperatures have gotten colder here in South Dakota.
The steel ones don’t have a zirk. The new aluminum ones do