Best random compliment or quote you've ever gotten?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"How much one of them there cost ye?"
I'll never forget getting one of those quite a few years back before the prices skyrocketed, when I had one of my boats at the dock. The guy walks up with his girlfriend and asks your exact question. I told him that, as it sits, it's about 75. He says, "Huh, that not bad for $7,500." He was more than shocked when I told him he needs another zero. He didn't have any more to say. :rolleyes:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I'll never forget getting one of those quite a few years back before the prices skyrocketed, when I had one of my boats at the dock. The guy walks up with his girlfriend and asks your exact question. I told him that, as it sits, it's about 75. He says, "Huh, that not bad for $7,500." He was more than shocked when I told him he needs another zero. He didn't have any more to say. :rolleyes:
You should have offered him $6 and a half a bag of cheetos for his girlfriend. Millennials...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free