Best Price on Rigid Radiance Scene lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan Soto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who has the best price? I’m looking for an odd number (7) for my ADD frame cut front bumper. TY!!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No problem man. You should have your lights by Wednesday/Thursday since you're in IL

Thanks for the biz and be sure to post some photos up of your ride when you get it all installed

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post photos! Would love see them mounted and hear your impressions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does daddy like? I am curious about these lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have enjoyed them in the last 6 weeks or so that I’ve had them. The amber backlight adds to the overall sexiness of the truck and when driving in rural areas or in the mountains they are nice to have. It also looks much better than just having that empty gap in the bumper. I would say that I should have just bought all 3 pairs of scene lights. I bought 2 pairs of scene lights and 1 pair of the regular ambiance thinking I could maybe use the regular ambiance on street but even those are too bright. So I don’t use them in normal street conditions.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score