Best Price on Borla Exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LVsFINEST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I wish there was a video of S-Type with resonator so we could have a sample listen. Seems there are some peeps on this forum with that setup... just no videos! I can find plenty of atak w/ res videos though.

roushraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed the resonator on an existing atak system this weekend. The difference was night and day. The wife said I was selling it if I didn’t do something. Lol. As a side note if anyone wants an X-pipe I have one you can have.
I have the atak too and is a little more aggressive than what I was hoping for. Is it still noticeably louder than stock?

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the info. Im going to buy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you also recommend a resonator on a Borla S model?

No sir, not usually. Most of our customers with the Borla S-Type are happy with it. Unless they later add downpipes, then they add the Borla resonator.

The majority of our Borla Resonator sales are for those ATAK customers.

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No sir, not usually. Most of our customers with the Borla S-Type are happy with it. Unless they later add downpipes, then they add the Borla resonator.

The majority of our Borla Resonator sales are for those ATAK customers.
u know borla atak+resanator+tailpipe compatible with cobb dp?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
u know borla atak+resanator+tailpipe compatible with cobb dp?

Yes, it is compatible. Not sure on volume though. You will definitely need that Resonator though. If you don't already have the ATAK, I'd recommend doing the S-Type with Resonator if you're going to add downpipes.

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is compatible. Not sure on volume though. You will definitely need that Resonator though. If you don't already have the ATAK, I'd recommend doing the S-Type with Resonator if you're going to add downpipes.
thx, already have borla atak with resanator, now i just wanna wait for someone to upload some dp video to hear first

Reaction score
I just installed the resonator on an existing atak system this weekend. The difference was night and day. The wife said I was selling it if I didn’t do something. Lol. As a side note if anyone wants an X-pipe I have one you can have.
I will take that x-pipe, my neighbors need some loud in their lives!