Best Price on Borla Exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RapAtak

Reaction score
Looking to add a Borla Exhaust to my Raptor*, curious where people have bought from or if the Vendors in here offer any discounts?

I’m kind of liking the sound of the S Type Exhaust as opposed to the Attak the more I listen...

*yes I know it’s not a V8 and will never sound like one

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same, atak with resonator, resonator is a must if you are looking for borla or any aftermarket exhaust
Is it that much better? Does anyone have a sound clip to show the difference? Or can explain how much it makes a difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it that much better? Does anyone have a sound clip to show the difference? Or can explain how much it makes a difference

if you watch the videos and the loud metallic noise you hear at the top of the rpm’s, the resonator gets rid of that and tones down the exhaust a little.

Kevin O

Reaction score
I went with the Borla S and I’m running an AFE Momentum GT Cold Air intake. Love the sound. Not sure if I’d add a resonator to it though.

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score

First, atak is too loud for me , cold start is no good in the early morning for my family and neighbors. Adding the resanator, tone is no raspiness, and down some, when u drive in low rpm, inside is much more quiet, outside is not that loud. Cold start will not be complained by your neighbors.

Reaction score
I just installed the resonator on an existing atak system this weekend. The difference was night and day. The wife said I was selling it if I didn’t do something. Lol. As a side note if anyone wants an X-pipe I have one you can have.

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed the resonator on an existing atak system this weekend. The difference was night and day. The wife said I was selling it if I didn’t do something. Lol. As a side note if anyone wants an X-pipe I have one you can have.
Lol, me too, my neighbors are now happy to talk to me, my kids are willing to sit on my truck, my wife is not pushing me to sell my truck