Best place to order tires??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering where you are finding the best places to order tires online?

Looking for Falken at3w 37x12.5r17

Anarchy99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have to look at Stage 3 next time, I used Tiresplus and they give you more money off by using a local installer which they had a great list to pick. I went with the Cooper AT3 as the Falkens were 10 pounds heavier a side than OEM in 35x12.5x20. The Coopers were same weight.

alveolartrill

Reaction score
I agree going with America's Tires and price matching. I got a set of KM3s from 4 Wheel Parts on sale. My mistake was having 4 Wheel Parts installing them too.

4WP didn't do a good job balancing the tires. My steering wheel will shake while driving on the freeway. Went back to 4WP to have them redo it. Had to wait 1+ week for the next appointment.

I took it to America's tire, paid a small fee and they did a Force Road Balancing. Fixed the problem and lifetime rotation and balancing. Only waited 30 minutes at America's tire and great costumer service compared to 4WP.