Best place to order OEM rear shocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm ordering new factory shocks for my 2012 Raptor scab, but the rears are hard to come by. I ordered the fronts yesterday from Rock auto, but they're sold out of the rears. Anybody know where I can find 2 rears fro a good price? BTW, the correct product# for the rear SCAB shocks are ASH-24542. Thanks.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian (Shocks by Hammer) is a lisenced Fox dealer as well as a rebuilder. He can get you your shocks as fast as anyone can.

OP
OP
Stingray23

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fairway Ford Parts reported my rear shocks should be in next week and my package will ship complete. (Fingers crossed)
I contacted them and they told me they are currently on back order. Hopefully they'll have more next week.

Raptorlander

Reaction score
I'm ordering new factory shocks for my 2012 Raptor scab, but the rears are hard to come by. I ordered the fronts yesterday from Rock auto, but they're sold out of the rears. Anybody know where I can find 2 rears fro a good price? BTW, the correct product# for the rear SCAB shocks are ASH-24542. Thanks.
I've read they're interchangeable with the SCREW. Got the fronts from RA like you last week and found the rears as I'm working to get rid of the a POS lift the Raptor came with.

Last edited: