Best place to order OEM rear shocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tltoronto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe a little late, but the '17 shocks fit perfectly fine, all you need to do to make it look factory is get a blow dryer, and heat up the stickers on one to mount to the other side of the shock, and it'll look great. do it with really clean hands tho. and, they are a little bit longer and a total bitch to install but the damping is significantly better.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe a little late, but the '17 shocks fit perfectly fine, all you need to do to make it look factory is get a blow dryer, and heat up the stickers on one to mount to the other side of the shock, and it'll look great. do it with really clean hands tho. and, they are a little bit longer and a total ***** to install but the damping is significantly better.

The '18 shocks are also an option, I've had them on my '14 for 2+ yrs 40k miles, no regrets will do again when the time comes for replacements.

Gunner1975

Reaction score
Fairway Ford..............Ordered 4-12-21..............Several emails with quick response and they keep telling me they are waiting on one rear shock. Pretty certain I've seen others receive new rear shocks 30 days ago. Should have just sent them off for rebuild.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm just glad Ford/Fox are still making new shocks for our trucks. RR is leaking on mine and the fronts are worn out. Time for 4 new, no way I'm rebuilding the OEM ones, previous owner ran it in the salt and the bodies are corroded.