Best place to get belt for Roush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gmen

Reaction score
Hey guys I have some road trips planned and wanted to carry an extra belt for my Roush. Recommendations on where to purchase. Also have you guys had issues going through belts read some have had issues.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are blowing belts off the pulley you need to ditch the Roush belt and step down a size. I ran the Gates K061251HD the green one on my truck. Im assuming you have the Std stage 2 pulley set up.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys I have some road trips planned and wanted to carry an extra belt for my Roush. Recommendations on where to purchase. Also have you guys had issues going through belts read some have had issues.
Never thrown a belt, but always carry a spare. I also carry a spare Roush pulley since it's a weird one and not one that you can find at the parts store. I just looked up the part number and got spare - it was probably Amazon. Can't tell you what belt to get since I don't know your pulley setup.