Best On-Road Tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HK92

HK92

Reaction score
Look at any car, crossover, or stock f-150 (without off-road packages). Chances are you’ve seen one before…
Gotcha. Ya I'm definitely looking for something that looks like an offroad tire (e.g. ko2, nitto, mickey Thompson, etc).

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm personally not a fan of Cooper but the Cooper AT3 XLT has a bit of cult following and people rave about them. The tread is fairly mild but the sidewall is aggressive. I like the Falken AT3W but they are on the heavier side around 70lbs. Coopers are 64lbs

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm personally not a fan of Cooper but the Cooper AT3 XLT has a bit of cult following and people rave about them. The tread is fairly mild but the sidewall is aggressive. I like the Falken AT3W but they are on the heavier side around 70lbs. Coopers are 64lbs

I've had great experiences with the AT3 XLT, and so far am loving the STT Pro's as well.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I'm blaming this on @John M BUNMAN cause he keeps posting pics of his Raptor rock crawling in the starfks parking lot with all that tire shine. I couldn't stand it any longer so today I ordered a set of KM3's at Costco and now I'm poor again.
Remember, 1-16oz of tire shine, per tire ;)