Best mods for Gen 2 Ford Raptor without voiding warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for giving me that information. I believe Ford Performance was offering me $750 for the fog lights but Right now we are in the middle of moving houses so I will hold off right now but will definitely let you know my plans in the near future. Thanks!
If you can get them for $750, jump on that before it's gone. That's below my wholesale cost.

Granelli

Reaction score
The supercab in stock form is awesome. Just maintain it well, keep the right tire psi, and try not to add a bunch of unnecessary weight. If I were you I would do alcon brakes, high end led lights in the bumper, and a stereo upgrade. Just enjoy and use the truck.

Be careful with the exhaust, they get LOUD

OP
OP
2020FordRaptor

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The supercab in stock form is awesome. Just maintain it well, keep the right tire psi, and try not to add a bunch of unnecessary weight. If I were you I would do alcon brakes, high end led lights in the bumper, and a stereo upgrade. Just enjoy and use the truck.

Be careful with the exhaust, they get LOUD
I love our supercab. Don't want to do any major changes. Yes the EcoBoost does get loud. Probably will just keep it stock but I like to keep my mind spinning. I like the idea of a new brake system. Will keep in mind.

kickingaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a Roush CAI as it stated that it did not impact the warranty. I recently traded my Gen 2 so this is for sale.